Super Bowl Party!

I think everyone would agree that our class Super Bowl was a real winner! 

The kids were super surprised to see so many guests in our classroom. And they were happy to show off their fraction skills. 


Students and dads rotated around the room working on fraction centers. When they finished a center, the student got to pick a prize from the football carton! (The whistles were a real hit with the teachers near us!)



We ended up with a total of 18 guests. I wish I had a picture of every one, but I am including what I did take. The room was so full that it was hard to even walk around!












Even my dad came!


After we reviewed our fractions, we played football charades. The dads and the students tied! Then we did some fun music and movement activities. The dads were such good sports!



After we exercised, it was time to EAT! The food was a huge hit. We all agreed that nachos at 9:00 is a new trend that we want to set. MMMM! Thanks so much for sending in all the yummy snacks and treats!








Thanks to everyone who helped to make our day extra special!

Now it is time to prepare for the sock hop.....then we take some time off from parties!!! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for all of your hard work AND for the pictures! Emma (and my dad) had sooooo much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete